Monday, 8 May 2017

My Favourite Quotes!

Hello,

I thought today it would be nice to share with you some of my favourite quotes, motivational, inspirational or other!!


My absolute fave applies to so many situations and it's simply: 'Stay Strong'

'Love is Louder Than The Pressure To Be Perfect'


If I get any more tattoos my next one will be 'Love is Louder'
'One of the scariest things in life is when you come to the realisation that the only thing that can save you is... yourself'

'Enjoy the Process'

'You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have'


'Now I'm a warrior, I've got thicker skin, I'm a warrior, I'm stronger than I've ever been, and my armour is made of steel. you can't get it. I'm a warrior and you can never hurt me again'



this song is the inspiration for my warrior tattoo!
'Everything happens for a reason'

'The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell'


I'm not religious but I love the meaning behind this song!
'You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think'
'You got this'

'Believe in yourself'

'Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end'



'Set goals, stay quiet about them, smash the shit out of them, clap for your damn self, repeat and complete every day'

And finally 'Thick Thighs Save Lives!'

There are tonnes more but hope you enjoyed this selection!

Emily
x

No comments:

Post a Comment