Monday, 1 May 2017

Facts About Me

Hello,

Today I thought I would share with you some facts about me, fitness and non-fitness related! 21 facts because I'm in my 21st year of life!




  1. I am 20 years old, 21 in June!
  2. I live in Surrey, England.
  3. I am roughly 5'4"
  4. I'm in my second year at University studying Music and Live Events Management at Buckinghamshire New University
  5. I am also currently studying for my personal training qualification, I'm about half way through my level 2 and will then need to do my level 3!
  6. I've been lifting for around 2/3 years now
  7. I watch a lot of TV shows, Pretty Little Liars, Shadow Hunters, The Vampire Diaries, How To Get Away With Murder, Game of Thrones, Suits, The Flash, Jessica Jones, New Girl, 13 Reasons Why, Riverdale, Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls, Stranger Things, Orange Is The New Black, Parks and Recreation, The Musketeers and many more!
  8. I am an affiliate for Protein Dynamix, Under Armour and Pursue Fitness.
  9. I swear I'm the biggest Gymshark fangirl going!
  10. I watch a lot of youtube too, and not just fitness youtubers! My favourite non-fitness ones are the Saccone-Joly's and Anna Saccone's separate channel. Gabbie/Velvetgh0st and her vlog channel and Zoella.
  11. I've wanted to do so many things, I guess most people have, as a job including a teacher, writer/journalist, band manager, event manager and now personal trainer!
  12. I also do a fair bit of reading, I am currently making my way through The Mortal Instruments series! I think one of my all time favourite books has to be Perks of Being a Wallflower!
  13. My favourite bands/artists at the moment are: Imagine Dragons, 5 Seconds of Summer, Little Mix, Demi Lovato and The Pretty Reckless.
  14. I have 5 piercings (2 in my left ear and 3 in my right) and 1 tattoo (on my left shoulder blade)
  15. My hair is completely natural (not saying that it doesn't look like it is) and the only time I have dyed it was when I was 17 (I think?) and I dip-dyed it purple/pink!
  16. My middle name is Claire, after my Auntie 
  17. I drive a blue Peugeot 206, although it's not technically mine and I share it with my younger brother
  18. When I'm at uni, I tend to eat mostly vegetarian, although I'm definitely not strict with it and when I'm at home it's basically impossible as my mum's the one doing the cooking most of the time!
  19. My favourite exercise in the gym at the moment is deadlifts! Mostly because I'm able to push myself and go pretty heavy!
  20. I am a very socially awkward person (until I get to know you and am comfortable around you) and struggle with anxiety
  21. If I could live anywhere in the world, I think it would have to be California, although if you had asked me that a year ago I probably would have said Australia! I'll take either!

Emily
x

No comments:

Post a Comment