Monday, 22 May 2017

Best Workout Playlists

Hello,

Here are some of my favourite workout playlists! I link the spotify playlists as this is the easiest way to share them, I tend to listen to my own playlists most of the time but that would be harder to share, especially as they change all the time!
My best advice is to find songs that are upbeat, make you feel strong and powerful!!


1. Gymshark- Nikki Blackketter's playlist my favourite song on this playlist is We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez

2. Gymshark- Grace Beverley's playlist my favourite song on this one is Love On The Brain by Rihanna

3. Warrior Princess by Ellen Nesbitt my fave song on this one is (this was a tough one) How To Be A Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds

4. New New Start Nomsayin by Nikki Blackketter   my fave song is Guys My Age by Hey Violet

5. Motivation Mix by Spotify  my favourite in this one has to be Shots by Imagine Dragons

What are your favourite workout playlists or songs?

Emily
x

No comments:

Post a Comment