I was watching some fitness youtubers the other day and one of them (sorry I can't remember who but I will list some at the end) did the 'Fitness Tag' so I thought it would be fun to answer the questions here!
|All my pictures, the bottom right on is from my Blogilates 'Hot Body book'|
1. If you never got into lifting what would you be doing?
Well I would be so much more unhealthy, probably still be struggling loads with depression/body image and probably be having a really bad gap year!
2. What is your favourite and least favourite body part to work?
I don't train different body parts on different days (like 'leg day' or whatever) but I would definitely say my favourite is leg/glute workouts and least favourite is probably abs. I want abs but I find ab workouts really boring.
3. What would your last meal on earth be?
It would definitely include pizza with loads of different toppings, probably also with some sort of chocolate desert!
4. If you had to choose between only eating carbs or only fats, which would you choose?
Probably carbs, I love carbs!
5. Who is your 'crush' in the fitness community?
I'm not that involved in the community/industry other than following people on tumblr and instagram but probably Ellen aka Fitspooration (who I talked about before) and Aubrey aka Aubernutter.
6. If you have to pick one food to have 0 calories (but would still taste the same) what would you choose?
Hmm either something like pizza which I don't have that often so I could eat it more often OORR peanut butter which I eat aaaalll the time haha
7. Would you rather never be allowed to lift again but have your ideal physique or be allowed to lift but work your butt of for your physique.
I think if I was just given my ideal physique my life would be so boring! Lifting and working hard on my body has not only made me look better but has improved my mental state massively and has improved my body image. Also I feel that I wouldn't appreciate it as much if I was just given it and I would probably just find new things not to like. SO I would definitely pick lifting but working my butt off for my physique (which I am currently doing).
8. What are your short and long term fitness goals?
My goals in general are to improve my body, be healthy and fit and be the best I can be. I also want to be able to squat and deadlift my body weight (I'm so close!)
9. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this lifestyle?
I am so much happier! With myself and my body and just in general! I went through quite a bad stage in my life but now I am feeling good, am more confident and am loving myself!
10. Favourite thing about fitness in general?
I love talking to new people online, the community is so supportive and lovely. I love seeing progress and smashing goals. I don't know just everything to do with fitness etc is great!
11. What is your favourite way to get cardio in?
I used to swim all the time but after I stopped and then when I started lifting properly I stopped cardio all together. I love dancing but I don't have any dancing group or anything so now what I do for cardio is running, I run 1 or 2 times a week and am building up to be able to run 5k.
Thats it! :)
The fitness youtubers that I have just started watching/watch are:
If you have any others to recommend, please do!
For now, thank you and goodbye,