I'm feeling happy today so I thought I would share 10 things that have made me happy recently. I thought I would do 'recently' and not in a specific time frame as I can't remember specifically when these all happened haha
1. My 'hot body year round' book by Blogilates aka Cassey Ho arrived! I've already made some of the recipes and done some of the workouts and it's amazing!
2. Last weekend (the bank holiday weekend) we went to a huge house in Devon for the weekend for my cousin's hen do! It was so much fun and made us all so much more excited for the wedding!
3. I managed to just go up to all my cousins friends and just start talking to them and hanging out with them at the hen do, yes the alcohol helped, but I am really proud of myself for that because otherwise I would have just been sitting with my mum, aunties and sister being bored.
4. It's officially 6 months until I go see Imagine Dragons again and 30 something days until I go see 5sos again!! So excited!
5. I've been feeling really body positive recently which just puts me in a much better mood for everything else.
6. I got my first pay day from my new job and it made me happy that I actually am getting some money again!
7. I managed to eat whatever I wanted over the weekend which included Krispy Kreme donuts, 2 massive meals including desserts, crisps and chocolates, without feeling really guilty and still feeling good with myself!
8. I finally caught up with Game of Thrones so now I can actually understand what people are talking about!
9. Having been terrible at all things make up, I finally have 2 go-to lipsticks and lip liners which I absolutely love!
10. I have a playlist on spotify that I don't ever feel like skipping any of the songs and it includes some new songs that I am really liking!
For now, thank you and goodbye,