Wednesday, 6 May 2015

10 things that have made me happy recently

Hello,

I'm feeling happy today so I thought I would share 10 things that have made me happy recently. I thought I would do 'recently' and not in a specific time frame as I can't remember specifically when these all happened haha




1. My 'hot body year round' book by Blogilates aka Cassey Ho arrived! I've already made some of the recipes and done some of the workouts and it's amazing!

2. Last weekend (the bank holiday weekend) we went to a huge house in Devon for the weekend for my cousin's hen do! It was so much fun and made us all so much more excited for the wedding!

3. I managed to just go up to all my cousins friends and just start talking to them and hanging out with them at the hen do, yes the alcohol helped, but I am really proud of myself for that because otherwise I would have just been sitting with my mum, aunties and sister being bored.

4. It's officially 6 months until I go see Imagine Dragons again and 30 something days until I go see 5sos again!! So excited!

5. I've been feeling really body positive recently which just puts me in a much better mood for everything else.

6. I got my first pay day from my new job and it made me happy that I actually am getting some money again!

7. I managed to eat whatever I wanted over the weekend which included Krispy Kreme donuts, 2 massive meals including desserts, crisps and chocolates, without feeling really guilty and still feeling good with myself!

8. I finally caught up with Game of Thrones so now I can actually understand what people are talking about!

9. Having been terrible at all things make up, I finally have 2 go-to lipsticks and lip liners which I absolutely love!

10. I have a playlist on spotify that I don't ever feel like skipping any of the songs and it includes some new songs that I am really liking!

For now, thank you and goodbye,
Emily
xx

18 comments:

  1. Hehe I haven't even started watching Game of thrones

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha fair enough! It's pretty good, a bit gory but good!
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh, which lipsticks? I have really awkward lips and would love some advice aha x
    Arora. www.teachingswithtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a blog post about them in more detail but its a MUA lipstick in the shade 2 with a maybelline lip liner in the shade 'midnight plum' and a seventeen lipstick in the shade 'its complicated' with a maybelline lip liner in the shade 'intense pink' :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love hot body year round by blogilaties, I'm so happy she wrote a book!

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great isn't it! And so helpful :)
      I am too!
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  4. Hasn't GOT been so good!! Missed it so so much, I'm so glad you're feeling happy Emily, losing weight and getting healthier and fitter always made me feel great and I always had a smile on my face! I can't wait to get started on that again! Gym is only down the road from me now I have moved as well so I have no excuse really.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'The Book Mouse Suggests: Watermelon'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has! I'm hooked!
      Awh thanks :)
      Yeah exercise and being fit and healthy is a great way to make you feel better :)
      Haha that's convenient! You get on that then! :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  5. This is a great list. I started a gratitude journal as one of my new year resolutions this year. You write 5 things that you're thankful for at the end of each day, even if it's something small like 'Had a nice, hot shower'. I love doing it, it's really made me more positive about things!
    Holly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Oh that's such a nice idea! Thanks for sharing :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  6. Love this list so so much!! :)<3

    littlecoffeebreak.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for feeling good about your body and yourself! Staying body posi is a daily struggle for me so I love the moments when I don't feel guilty eating.

    I also wanna get Cassey's book but I don't think it's available here yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Yeah it is difficult but if you keep at it, you will succeed! Good luck :)
      I don't know where you live but I got mine off Amazon :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  8. Its great that you took the time to notice and appreciate the things in life that make you happy. I might have to do this too. I'm a huge fan of blogilates too, I just find it so incredible. xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photos look like so much time! I'm glad you had a great bank holiday weekend. Also, paydays are ALWAYS the best!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete