Sunday, 22 March 2015

Workout at home

Hello,

I know for some people it can be quite hard to be able to get to a gym or it can be too expensive or they just prefer to workout at home, so I thought I would share some of the things I do/videos I do when I want to workout from home.

Blogilates
Cassey Ho is a certified fitness instructor with an inspirational story and a motivational Youtube Channel. Her videos vary from focusing working on certain muscles to healthy recipes and informational and interesting videos. I have been using and watching her videos for while now and I think that they are truly amazing, I can definitely feel the burn afterwards!

30 Day Shred
I'm not really someone who agrees with quick fixes as they are not long term, however, on a day when I haven't managed to get to the gym or out for a run I think that Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred videos (which I found on youtube) are great. They really get my heart rate up and really push me.

Tumblr
As I may have mentioned before, I get a lot of inspiration from tumblr and over time of having my fitness tumblr I have collected a few smaller workouts:






















As much as I hate burpees, the burpee challenge is actually really good!

Apps
Some of the apps that I use are:
-Adrian James 6 pack abs
-Lorna Jane
-Nike Running
-Fitocracy
-Fitness Point

For now, thank you and goodbye,
Emily
xx

20 comments:

  1. Definitely have to try these, I have been so lazy


    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm glad this has inspired you :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thx this is really helpful
    bebebabout100.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad!
      Thanks for the comment :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  3. Great Em, this is really useful, nothing helps better than a little motivation.

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'CND SolarOil // Healthier Stronger Nails'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLOGILATES IS MY FAVOURITE THING IN THE WORLD AND I LOVE CASSEY HO AHHHH
    I'M SO HAPPY TO FIND ANOTHER POPSTER
    I've also done that Lauren Conrad workout! I think we are fitness twins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah blogilates is amazing!!
      Maybe we are!!
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  5. I love Cassey Ho too. I've been watching her videos lately. Care to follow each other? Let me know if you did so that I can follow you back too. Much love! ♥♥♥

    http://sartorialwackoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she/they are great!
      I will follow you now!
      Thanks :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  6. Those circuit challenges are great, quick and very difficult lol. I like to do one of them, followed by yoga :)
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they definitely are!
      That seems like a good combination :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  7. I should check these out. I'm getting into fitness & sometimes the gym gets really boring.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, if you are stuck doing the same routine over and over it can get boring, it's definitely good to mix it up a bit!
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  8. This is such a great post lovely. I haven't exercised in over 7years - *hangs head in shame* - so I'm far too embarrassed to go to the gym, working out at home is such a more convenient, comfortable option. Definitely checking these vids out :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yeah I do understand that embarrassment but I promise that everyone there is more worried about what they are doing so they are definitely not judging you!
      Im glad :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  9. Love this post Emily! I tried (and epically failed) the 30ds a few years ago. Thinking of trying it again now my stamina is back up from running more regularly!

    Rhianna | robowecop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      You should! It always makes me feel great, even if I struggle with it! Haha
      Good luck :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  10. Thanks for sharing! Also trying to get back into working out, waiting for results is the hardest,

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but as soon as you do start seeing results it will really motivate you to carry on!
      Just need to have patience :)
      Good luck!
      Emily
      xx

      Delete