Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Fitness Wishlist

Hello,

As I have said in many posts before, fitness is a big part of my life and I am always on the lookout for new workout clothes.

I have found that buying new workout gear always motivates me if I'm ever feeling a bit low or have a lack of motivation.

When I first started working out properly, I thought that to look the part you had to wear expensive Nike clothes and trainers, but obviously I learned that, that is just what those companies want you to believe and that you can get loads of nice clothes for so much cheaper!

Here are some of the items that I want/will be buying soon!













                      Forever 21














         Missguided


















For now, thank you and goodbye,
Emily
xx

10 comments:

  1. I wish I had a will to go to Fitness and workout. I think I'm the laziest person ever. Love those tank tops. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was up until a couple years ago!
      Thanks :)
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  2. great post, I need to be more inspired to work out and exercise!

    styleandchocolates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      The start is the hardest, after that it just becomes routine!
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  3. I really need some motivation for exercise haha :) You should check out H & M their workout clothes are really nice (and good value) too!

    gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It becomes great fun!
      Oooohh I will! Thank you!
      Emily
      xx

      Delete
  4. Have a nice weekend :)
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other ? ♥
    http://blog017.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-favorite-shop-for-home.html

    ReplyDelete